- Self-Service account creation
- Easy to use web-based user-interface
- Ad Code Wizard for easy generation of standardized ad blocks
- Simple copy and paste html code fragments
- Automatic advertisement matching to page content
- Ability to create Publisher Channels for improved reporting and refinement
- Publisher Channels by specified identifier or regular expression match of the URL
- Revenue Summary Report by aggregate data and date range
- Revenue Summary Report by Publisher Channels and Date Range provides a more granular report as to the number of requests by the ad block, the number of ads shown, CTR by the ad block, CTR by ads shown, as well as earnings within the provided date range
- Transaction History Report to view earnings by day within the provided date range
- Ability to change account profile and password information
- Stored Ad Code model
- Sub-ID Reporting
- Customizable Channel/Segment Reporting
I'm ready to join. What is my first step?Click the “Register as Publisher” button located at the top of this page, below the “Account Login” button. Or you may click this link for your convenience.I'm new to ad networks and need a walk-through setting up Ad Codes. Will you show me?Yes, we’re happy to assist you! Here’s our step-by-step guide:
STEP 1: Fill-out Account Information form.
STEP 2: Fill-out additional information.
STEP 3: Review then create account.
STEP 4: Login.
STEP 5: Once logged in, click Integration Tools from the menu, found on the left column of the page. Then click Create New Ad Code button (the light green button in the right column of the page).
STEP 6: Complete the Create Ad Code form. You can use any Name and Partner Sub ID. These will be your identifiers for each ad code that you will create. This way, you will easily know which ads are performing well (and earning well) in your blog. For Creative Types, we recommend you select all so that your ad code will be ready to serve all available campaigns from our advertisers. For Ad Size and Style, you can use any of the available options. Our top performing ad sizes are Horizontal Banner, Leaderboard, Skyscraper, Wide Skyscraper, Wide Skyscraper 2, and Large Rectangle. For Color Customization, you can either choose the default colors or customize your color scheme.
STEP 7: Filler Content URL. You can either leave this blank of put the URL from your other ad network.
STEP 8: Copy and paste Ad Code to your blog. For beginners, we recommend that you utilize the Basic Version Ad Code.
NOTE: As much as we want to assist you with other coding requirements of your blog, the scope of our technical support is limited to setting up your Publisher Account and getting started with ad codes.
- Cebuana Lhuillier
- M Lhuillier
- Palawan Express
Will there be a transaction fee in receiving my earnings?None. We will shoulder all transaction fees in remitting earnings to you.Why is my account suspended?There are two possible reasons why your account will be suspended:
- Our system has detected a volume of click fraud activities from your blog or website
- Your blog or website has been idle for a long time